5 Things No One Will Tell You About Kyle Larson Parents

Kyle Larson Parents: Who is Kyle Larson? – Kyle Larson is an American professional driver. Larson competes full-time in the NASCAR cup and currently, he drives the No. 5 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE for Hendrick Motorsports. He took all the attention when he became the 2012 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East winner and Rookie of the Year.

Kyle also competes for various 410 Winged Sprint Car No. 57 Paul Silva Motorsports and Dirt Late Model competition for No. 6 Rumley Motorsports.  He is also the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Rookie of the Year.

In this article, we are going to every information about Kyle Larson, his parents, age, wife, net worth, biography, and many more.

Kyle Larson COOK OUT SOUTHERN 500

Kyle Larson won the 3rd time this season and he took his 8th race in 7 playoff appearances. He clinched his 1st victory at the Darlington Raceway track on 3 September 2023 in the night.

5 Things No One Will Tell You About Kyle Larson Parents

Kyle Larson Parents: Kyle Larson was born in Elk Grove, California, US. The name of Kyle’s father is Mike Larson who is an American and his mother is Janet Larson who is of Japanese -American nationality.

Talking about Kyle’s ethnicity, he is biracial as he was born to a Japanese-American mother and an American father.

Who is Kyle Karson’s dad?

Kyle Larson’s dad’s name is Mike Larson. Kyle credits his father for his success and inspiration throughout his career. He elaborated on the role of his father in his life,

“My dad is definitely one of my biggest role models. He’s always been there to support me and give me advice, both on and off the track. From the time I started racing, both he and my mom taught me to be respectful of other competitors and encouraged me to have a good attitude regardless of what happened on the track.”

Are Kyle Larson’s parents Japanese?

Kyle’s father is American but his mother is Japanese. It means, his father and mother are not Japanese, only his mother holds Japanese nationality.

Is Kyle Larson’s mom Japanese?

Yes, As we discussed in the last heading Kyle Larson’s mother is Japanese.

What nationality is Kyle Larson’s mom?

Kyle Larson’s mother Janet holds Japanese-American nationality.

Kyle Larson Family, Wife, Children

Kyle Larson’s wife’s name is Katelyn Sweet who is the sister of famous World Of Outlaw Sprint driver and NASCAR driver Brad Sweet. Kyle Larson and Katelyn Sweet gave birth to two children before their marriage on September 26, 2018.

Their first child was born in December 2014 and their second child was born in May 2018.

Kyle Larson and his wife Katelyn Sweet got engaged on 22 December 2017 and got married on 26 September 2018. They welcomed their 3rd child Cooper Donald Larson on 31 December 2022.

Kyle Larson Biography

To know more about Kyle Larson, we can see this biography below:

NameKyle Larson
NicknameYung Money
BirthdateJuly 31, 1992
BirthplaceElk Grove, California
NationalityAmerican
Marital StateMarried
WifeKatelyn Sweet
ParentsJanet Larson, Mike Larson
ChildrenAudrey Layne, Owen Miyata Larson, Cooper Donald Larson
ProfessionAmerican professional auto racing driver
Height5 feet 6 inches
Weight61 kg
Net worth12 million dollars
EthnicityMixed

Kyle Larson Age

Kyle Larson was born on July 31, 1992, in Elk Grove, California, US. His age as of the year 2023 is 31 years. Larson’s zodiac sign is Leo.

Kyle Larson Career

Kyle Larson has been keen on sports and racing since his childhood. He even dreamt of bringing fame and glory to his country due to his interest in sports.

Kyle Larson made his debut with the ARCA Racing Series in the year 2012 at Michigan International Speedway. In the same year, he was named NASCAR K&N Pro Series East Rookie. In 2014, he won ARCA at Pocono Raceway.

Kyle’s parents have skipped his first attainments across NASCAR’s chromatic series. They’ve skipped every one of Kyle’s debut NASCAR triumphs from the K&N Series, to the Camping World Truck Series and Xfinity Series. Unfortunately, they also skipped his first Cup series attainment as well. They watched him cross the checkered flag from home in Elk Grove, California.

Kyle Larson Net worth

Kyle’s net worth as of the year 2021 is $12 million dollars. He has done great in his career till now. However, his contract of $10 million dollars per year has been canceled because of the racial slur he made.

Kyle Larson Social Media Accounts

Instagram

Twitter

FAQ About  Kyle Larson Parents

Q.1 Who is  Kyle Larson?

Ans. Kyle Larson is an American professional driver.

Q.2 Who are  Kyle Larson‘s parents?

Ans. Kyle’s parents are Mike and Janet Larson.

Q.3 What was  Kyle Larson’s ethnicity?

Ans. Kyle’s ethnicity was mixed.

Q.4 What was  Kyle Larson’s Net Worth?

Ans. Kyle’s net worth is $12 million dollars. 

ncG1vNJzZmikkamytMDIp5mopJyuxLC7w2eaqKVfoMatsYylmKurn6N8